Terms & Conditions .
- During the hire period the hirer shall claim sole responsibility for any goods supplied to or hired from Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events. The hirer shall also be responsible for insuring the goods from the time they receive the goods until the time they are returned to Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events.
- A quotation will be sent to the hirer before any goods are handed over, the quote will include the actual hire charge plus delivery charges and collection charges. It will also inform the hirer of the deposit to be held in the event of breakages and/or Loss. The deposit will be refunded by the original method of payment within 24 hours of the items been received back & inspected. It is the responsibility of the hirer to check the contents of the quote and to confirm the contents of the quote are acceptable by email only.
- Any breakages or losses how so ever caused will be charged to the hirer according to the full replacement value at the time of hire, the details of which will be made available upon request.
- When goods are collected or delivered to the hirers address it is the responsibility of the hirer to check the goods for any deficiencies before signing the delivery note and to amend accordingly. Once the delivery note has been signed all goods will be declared to be correct, clean and in good condition. Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events will not accept any amendments after the delivery note has been signed. The hirer must provide a responsible person to sign the delivery note. If the hirer fails to perform any of the obligations outlined the goods will be left at the address provided and the delivery note will be endorsed with the deliverers signature and marked hirer not in attendance. All equipment will therefore be accepted by the hirer as correct, clean and in good condition and will be returned in the same condition.
- All deliveries/collections will be to a pre-agreed address, this does not include setting up at the premises. Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events will not accept any responsibility for any of the supplied equipment not fitting or not having the desired effect resulting in returning of equipment as this could incur additional charges.
- The hire charge of all equipment is based on a 48 hour period unless confirmed in writing with the supplier beforehand. Any extension of the hire period will be based on 24-hour periods and the hirer will agree to pay accordingly.
- All goods must be available for collection at the delivery address at the agreed time. Any additional collections or delays will be charged to the hirer.
- All equipment hired from Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events will be at the hirers risk and Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events accepts no liability for damage to property or injury to any person how so ever caused. It will be the hirers full and complete responsibility for use of any equipment provided by Vintage Rustic Weddings &Events. It will also be the hirers responsibility to ensure any equipment supplied by Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events is used by fully trained personnel. The hirer shall fully indemnify Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events in respect of any claims by any person or persons either working for the hirer or contracted to the hirer for death or personal injury or damage to property how so ever caused.
- Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events will not accept any other goods other than those on the delivery note, any damaged goods replaced with similar look a like goods will not be accepted and will be charged to the full replacement value at the time of hire.
- In the event of a cancellation by the hirer of less than one calendar month before the delivery date. The hirer will pay 50 % of the total hire charge to Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events. Any cancelations within fourteen days of the delivery date the hirer will pay the full amount as outlined in the quote to Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events.
- Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events or any or their employees shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or additional costs that may arise as a result of the supplier being in default of the performance of its duties.
- Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events will always try to supply the specific items requested, however reserves the right to substitute for an alternative should the need arise.
- The decision made by Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events as to the condition or losses of any items returned will be final and reserves the right to charge for any equipment returned in a damaged or soiled condition how so ever caused.
- The contract will be with the named hirer and Vintage Rustic Weddings& Events, the supplier only.
- Please read the following conditions of Sale before placing an Order on this Website. This Website is operated by Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events and reserve the right, at any time, to modify these conditions of sale.
- By ticking the box that confirms you have read and agree to be bound by our Conditions of Sale, you are making an offer to purchase the product(s) which you have specified In you shopping basket.
- Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events reserves the right to withdraw any Products from the Website Store and may, in its sole discretion, refuse to process an order for any reason at any time.
- Without prejudice to your statutory rights as a consumer, Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events will not be held liable to you or a third party due to Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events withdrawing any products or refusing to process any order.
- Please ensure you check all input/personalisation details and dates before you place your order, as you will not be entitled to a refund in respect of any Personalised Products which contain a misspelling that you are responsible for and which you fail to amend at the time you place the order.
PRICE & PAYMENT
- All prices are in £ Sterling. Delivery Charges will be shown before you confirm your order at the Checkout.
- Payment can be made using a wide selection of credit and debit cards securely through PayPal.
- DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
- The Products depicted are as seen. The reproduction of colours and styles are as accurate as photographic and image processing will allow. Vintage Rustic Weddings and Events does not except responsibility for slight variances in colour and style.
- You have a legal right to cancel an order in respect of items which are NOT personalised to you specification .
- If you have placed an order for a Personalised or Non-Personalised Product, you can make the request to amend or cancel your order by contacting us as quickly as possible by either email or phone, see our “contact us” page .
- PLEASE NOTE: We will try our very best to amend your order details or cancel your order, it all depends on how far through our system your order has progressed. If you are successful in cancelling your order a full refund will be made within 7 days.
- However please remember, we cannot always guarantee to make your request successful as we try to provide a prompt service to our customers.
- You have the right to return an item which is NOT personalised/ bespoke within 14 days of receipt. The Item must be returned in the condition in which you received it and in the original packaging . Please email giving your full contact details, the item details, order date, the reason for returning the item and whether you are seeking a replacement, alternative or refund so that we can issue a Returns Address and Authorisation Code.
- So long as you have adhered to the terms and conditions we will reimburse the full purchase price within 7 days. The postage costs will be deducted if the cancellation is due to change of mind. Unless there has been an error on our part, or the item you purchased is defective, Vintage Rustic Weddings and Events cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of any items you are returning so it is advisable to send by Recorded Delivery.
- Personalised or Bespoke items cannot be retuned as they have been made to your specification and cannot be sold to anyone else. However if there has been an error on our part or the item you purchased is defective we will replace or refund the full amount by the method of payment you purchased it by originally.
- If you return an item, personalised or not, because of an error on our part, or because it is defective or damaged, we will happily refund your costs in returning it to us within 7 days the item must be returned in the condition in which you received it and a photo as proof of the damage/ error must be included in the email requesting a return .
- Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events maximum liability to you arising by reason of or in connection with the supply of the Products to you shall be limited to the amount paid by you in respect of the products in question.
- Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events shall not, in any event, be liable to you for any direct loss, loss of profits, business or anticipated savings or loss of or corruption of data or any indirect loss or consequential loss what so ever even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss. This does not effect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Nothing in these conditions of sale shall exclude or limit the liability of Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events for death or personal injury due to its negligence or for its fraud. This does not effect your statutory rights as a consumer
- Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events shall have no liability to you for any delay or failure to deliver the Products to the extent that such delay or failure to deliver arises from causes beyond the reasonable control of Vintage Rustic Weddings & Events, including, but not limited to, fire, floods, acts of God, acts of regulations of any government or supranational authority, War, Riot, Strike, Lock-out and industrial disputes.
- No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any tights or remedies, or any subsequent breach of any provision of these Conditions of Sale
In writing to
Dena Louise Login
Mobile: 07970 377164